1. Bookkeeping services at Premier cost less than hiring another employee. How is that you ask? Well, employees are expensive, there's the training, the taxes, the software, the taxes, the turnover, and did we mention the taxes? Leaving your book work in our hands takes care of all of it. Leaving you with perfect books ready for any that need to see them. We take care of the training with decades of experience available. Turnover is our worry, not yours, and we already have everything we need to get the job done.
2. Security. In the world where you wonder if you can trust anyone to handle anything, you have to be sure about this measurement. Our office is prepared with top of the line security and 24 hour IT monitoring. We have systems and guidelines here at Premier with our staff to prevent any type of security breach. Leaving the outside world alone, one of the biggest causes of embezzlement that we see are owners hiring someone to do the book work and not having the time to cross reference it. When you hire an in-house bookkeeper they have access to all your financial information and can pose a threat to your money. An outside bookkeeping firm can help catch those types of transactions. We create a checks and balance for you.
3. Bank, loan officers, and other financial institutions can require an outside preparation of your financials. They will not take an excel sheet, or a written up script of your income and expenses. Premier can have that ready for you with the time it makes to make a phone call. This prevents you from having to do double work, that you don't have time to do.
4. The IRS and other taxation agencies want to see proper accounting when looking through your books. If you ever have an audit you don't want to be the business person thinking, I wish I would have hired Premier. It's better to be prepared than to wish you would have.
5. Last but not least, if you are an S Corp and have payroll compensation for your owner(s), bookkeeping is what will save you at the end of the year. Without bookkeeping your tax preparer cannot properly gauge where your payroll should be. When your payroll is off, so is your refund at the end of the year. Payroll and bookkeeping work best when in conjunction of each other. One without the other is like a car with no fuel, it won't get you very far.
These are only 5 reasons why hiring Premier Accounting Services, LLC to do your bookkeeping will save you as a business person. So, is it worth is to outsource your bookkeeping to us? YES! Give us a call today to set up an appointment and see how you can get started (812)258-4002 ext 3.
Premier Accounting wants to make sure you are up-to-date on the every changing effects of IRS policies.